Chartered Party Wall Surveyors


Who we are

Hudson are expert Party Wall Surveyors in North London, a Chartered Surveying practice specialising in Party Wall Matters.

As Chartered Party Wall Surveyors we are proud members of the prestigious Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors promotes and enforces the highest professional qualifications and standards for RICS Party Wall Surveyors.

In addition we are members of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors (FPWS), ensuring we provide the highest level of professionalism and knowledge within the industry.

Hudson aims to provide a modern, forward thinking and professional approach to party wall matters. We offer a high quality and personal service tailored to suit each while expertly administering the Party Wall etc. Act 1996. 

Hudson Party Wall Surveyors in London bring a wealth of experience and specific expertise to protect your assets in and around the capital. We offer fixed price Party Wall Surveyor service for extensions, loft conversions in London.

If you are planning to make alterations to your property or considering a project we are at hand to provide an enthusiastic and professional approach in relation to your party wall matters. We’ll aim to simplify matters, not complicate them.

Not sure where to start? 

Please call and we’ll be happy to provide free and impartial advice and see if we can assist. Alternatively arrange for call back from a Chartered Party Wall Surveyor at a time convenient for yourself.

Professional Reassurance

Need help?

Contact us today for free no obligation expert advice


Our Founding Director, Simon Pinder BSc (Hons) MRICS MFPWS has worked within the property and construction industry for over 15 years. 

A Chartered Surveyor who has worked alongside London’s leading developers and designers. Hudson’s vision is to provide a friendly, enthusiastic and professional approach to Party Walls.

Our Partners

Need Help?

Planning a Project

Not sure if Party Wall Act Applies?

My Neighbours is building

What to do if your neighbour is building?


Frequently Asked Questions

Adjoining Owners as defined within the Party Wall Act are owners of land, buildings or rooms adjoining those of the ‘Building Owner’.

Absolutely we’ll check that the Notice was served correctly and assist in ensuring you reply to the Notice accurately to best protect your property. Email or Call today for free advice.

Planning permission is a separate statutory control which the Party Wall etc Act 1996 does not cover. Planning permission is not always required for building works all under the fall under the Act.

The Planning Portal  provides comprehensive guidance to whether your proposed building project requires planning permission.

You may also require Building Control approval which is also not covered by the Party Wall Act.

Follow London Party Wall Surveyors on Instagram

Need help?

Contact us today for free no obligation expert advice

Call Now: 020 3488 7747
Avatar for James Harrison
James just left us a 5 star review